NC Bar Association Scholarship Program
For Children of Slain or Permanently Disabled Law Enforcement Officers
1. You are the natural or adopted child of a North Carolina law enforcement officer who was killed or permanently disabled in the line of duty.
2. You must make your first application before you reach your 27th birthday.
3. At the time you receive the scholarship, you must be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student for admission in a college, vocational training school or other educational institution, approved by the Scholarship Committee of the Young Lawyers Division of the North Carolina Bar Association.
Applicant should complete Parts I-VII and send them **with your most recent academic transcript** to the Scholarship Committee at address denoted below, as soon as possible, no later than April 1 .
1. Please forward your final transcript for the academic school year to the scholarship committee no later than June 15, 2010 [unless special arrangements have been made.
2. If questions, contact Jacquelyn Terrell, YLD Staff Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-662-7407.
3. MAIL TO: ATTN: YLD SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE, PO Box 3688, Cary, NC 27519